Farwell AJ Elliot elementary

Only 17 days of school left which means summer is almost here. Sadly that means my time at AJ is almost up. After summer I will be attending a new school, North Island Secondary School (NISS). Don’t get me wrong, I am excited for NISS but I will miss AJ and all my amazing friends and teachers. AJ Elliot is a marvelous school, I have been here from Kindergarten to Grade 7 and I am now more than half way through my eighth year at AJ.

I have participated in numerous field trips and events at AJ like: swimming lessons, ski trips, skating trips, Grade 5 Camp Home wood trip, track and field, cross country, whale watching, hikes, trips to the community garden, trips to the beach, Wild Heart music, science fair, and visitors ( like science world). Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 grade 7s are unable to go on the Victoria trip but that’s ok, it’s better safe than sorry. Even with COVID- the school year has been a blast!

The Student’s Council has planned lots of events this year like: pajama day, crazy hair day, culture day, movies in the gym with popcorn and some other events. Ever since grade 5, I have been on the student’s council. I have been in various positions like treasurer, president, vice president and secretary. I have appreciated my time on the student’s council and would like to continue being a part of it throughout high school.

I have enjoyed all of my years here and I’m going to miss AJ. I would like to thank all of my amazing teachers for making my time at AJ amazing. AJ Elliott rocks!

PS

Next year I will keep leaving comments on all of your blogs!

Picture taken by Jan Tinneberg

One thought on “Farwell AJ Elliot elementary

1. Bye I’m going to miss you 🥰 I🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    From:Star
    P.s Don’t worry I’m going to post comments on your blog