Congratulations

Yay we’re coming to the end of this school year! Tommorow is the last day of school! Today is the year end assembly/Graduation! It’s to bad we can’t have it the  same as we usually do but at least we can have it on zoom.

I would like to Congratulate our two grade sevens Owain and Mya. Both of you have done such a great job in school this year. You guys are so Awesome and we are all going to miss you so much. I know you will do great at high school and you will make lots of new friends. I hope you guys visit the school every Friday . Have a great time at high school! Good luck!

wow I can’t believe it I am going into grade seven In September and after that I will be going off to high school. All the amazing teachers staff and students make the years go by so fast! Time flys by when your having fun!

Everyone in my class is so awesome and has made this year super fun. Your all so awesome to be around  and I am really exited to spend another year with you next year.

Also in September I am very exited to welcome Harmony, James, Ayla, and Lina to our class. I can’t wait it will be so fun!

Good job everyone ! Congratulations ! Have a great summer!

4 thoughts on “Congratulations